Generator Backup System
Have you been left in the dark and cold without a generator backup system one too many times? If this scenario is all too common for you, get in contact with the professionals from ProAmp Electric.
How can you prepare and make sure you and your family don’t miss a beat on all the plans you had for the evening? Dinner, movie night, big project due tomorrow, whatever the plans may be. The answer is simple; install a generator backup system.
With a generator backup system installed, you will be ready for any weather Mother Nature brings your way. Whether it’s a storm, power outage or utility failure, you will be able to keep your family safe and comfortable.
How does it work?
- The system starts automatically without a need to refuel when the power fails or drops below an acceptable level.
- The system supplies electricity to your home until power is restored
- Once power is restored, the generator backup system automatically transfers your home’s power from generator to utility
- The system shuts down and is ready until next time it is needed
- This all occurs even if nobody is home. Ideal for pumps, computer equipment, security systems, security camera’s, security lighting, fish tanks, etc.
With the frequency of power outages in the Fraser Valley and throughout the Lower Mainland, the time to think about installing a generator backup system is now.
Your local electrical professionals at ProAmp Electric will work with you to determine the best solution and generator backup system for your home and needs. The factors we will consider are the size of your home and the amount of backup power you wish to have during a power outage.
Generator systems can be used to back up:
- Alarm systems
- Security cameras
- Garage door openers
- Sump pumps
- Furnaces, boilers, and other heating systems
- Lighting and electrical plugs
- Electric fences
- Air conditioning
- Home offices
- Fish tanks
- As well as any other electrical devices in your home
We are now a Generac Certified Technician
From small portable generators in a family home to industrial generations that can provide electricity for an entire hospital, Generac has a backup power solution for every application. They are a standard in the industry as they are well-built, reliable, and fuel efficient.
We are proud to announce that we are now Generac Certified Technicians. This certification allows our technicians to perform warranty work on Generac products. Regular generator maintenance is essential to ensure your system is maintained and ready when you need it most.
Don’t get left in the dark during the next power outage in the Fraser Valley or throughout the Lower Mainland. Contact the electrical experts at ProAmp electric today at 604-460-6683. We will help determine the best solution for you before the next big storm or power outage.